At the beginning of this week, we set out on a journey to help you kickstart your NaNoWriMo project. Writing 50000 words in 30 days is no easy task, but with the help of your Android phone or tablet, we know that you can do it. After all, you always carry them around, so you have no excuse not to write whenever you have some free time.
With that in mind, our team pulled their efforts together to create “NaNoWriMo Week” – 7 days of apps and tips dedicated to helping you make the most of your Android device throughout the month. From collecting and organizing ideas, creating a storyline, writing and typing, staying motivated and eventually syncing everything between devices, we covered all the aspects of the creative process. Here are our posts:
- Welcome to NaNoWriMo Week – Beginner tips
- Five apps to collect ideas for NaNoWriMo
- Visualize your mind with Mindjet for Android
- Thumb keyboard: Customizable two-handed typing
- Here’s how and why I use a bluetooth keyboard
- Keep your writing simple with Writer
- How to get on track with your writing goals
- Seamless writing with Simplenote
Let us know what you think of it, and whether or not you’d like to see more themed weeks like this one. We are a broad site, and we cover apps, tutorials, roundups and games, but we’d like to focus our expertise on certain topics every now and then. Would you like to see that? And if so, what areas would be interesting to you?