We all want to get the very best out of our devices! Who doesn’t love finding out a new trick or shortcut?
Over the last month every AppStorm site has published an extensive roundup of features and shortcuts aimed at helping you get the most out of your devices! Each post comprises more than 40 entries, I’m pretty confident you’ll find something you didn’t already know about…
What are you waiting for?
- Mac.AppStorm: 40+ Super Secret OS X Lion Features and Shortcuts
- Web.AppStorm: 40+ Tips to Get the Most Out of Web Apps
- iPhone.AppStorm: 40 Secret iPhone Features and Shortcuts
- iPad.AppStorm: 40+ Super Secret iPad Features and Shortcuts
- Android.AppStorm: 40+ Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out of Android
- Windows.AppStorm: 40+ Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out of Windows
For the past few months, we here at Android.AppStorm have been collating our best tips, tricks, features, and shortcuts. Some are useful, some are geeky, some are just for fun.
As with all such lists, you’re probably aware of some of these tips already – but I bet you don’t know all of them! Did you know that you can search your text messages, Kindle books, and tweets all at once? Or that CyanogenMod 7 lets you disable two-thirds of the LEDs in your display, to save battery? Or that you can force websites to show you the full version of their site, even though you’re on a mobile browser? Read on to find out more…